Advantages of Studying in CBSE Board
Oxford English School: –. The school believes in integrating best international methods with world-class infrastructure and technology. It emphasizes on activity-based learning, multiple intelligence, individual student focus approach combined with Indian Values to make students future ready!
- Advantages of CBSE Education:
Ans. CBSE as a board advocates the following:
- To develop holistic individuals through co-scholastic school based evaluation
- To instill values through an integrated curricular approach
- Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising students friendly and students centered paradigms
- Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
- Skill learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
- What CBSE syllabus emphasizes on teaching students?
Ans. CBSE syllabus emphasizes a skill-based syllabus. The focus is very high on skill development and not just content. It aims in getting children to know what to do with content… as content is easily available everywhere.
- Does the CBSE syllabus prepares a student for competitive exams?
Ans. CBSE conducts the Grade XII exam and the All India Engineering and Medical Entrance exams. These exams are based on NCERT text books (Grades 9 to 12) which are recommended by CBSE. The competitive exams like IAS /IFS and other governmental exams are also based on NCERT textbooks.
- How studying in CBSE board help students to face future challenges?
Ans. The board is common in India. So moving from state to state is not a problem. The CBSE has a coffee shop approach in Grade 11 and 12, where by students get to pick and choose combinations of their choice. They can choose Science while doing commerce or economics.
Being a student oriented board, the examination pattern is relaxed and spread over the year (two years for Grades 10).
- Do CBSE syllabus teach students entrepreneurial skills?
Ans. The syllabus had a focus on co-scholastic skills till Grade 10. Life skills and value based education is at the core.
At Grade 11 they offer various subjects like Entrepreneurship, Business studies, Creative writing skills etc.
- Is CBSE certificate recognized around the world?
Ans. Yes, it’s recognized all around the world.
- Which is better CBSE or ICSE board?
Ans. No board is better: It depends on the aptitude of the student. The CBSE board, however with its exam reforms is moving to a more international approach in its examination patterns and marking schemes. The board is giving a 40% weightage to formatives in every subject which ICSE/IGCSE don’t offer.